Thursday 2 November 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
I was respectful and listened. I participated in different events and got house points for my house, Kowhai.

What did I do well and how do I know?
I tried my hardest and I know because I did my best. I completed every event to the best that I could.

What was challenging and how do I know?
Shot Put because the balls were heavy.
High Jump because I couldn’t get over the bar.

What am I most proud of and why?
Sprints, because I almost got into zones. I came 4th in my heat, I almost came 3rd. If I got 3rd I would have been in the finals and may have been able to go to Zones Athletics.

How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?

I just kept on going. Even when I didn’t make it over the High Jump I kept trying and kept a smile on my face.

Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
No, because I didn’t get into zones and that was my goal. But I tried my hardest in everything that I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment